Seeking Professional Caregivers
Fast growing Caregiving Company looking for PT, FT, & On-call Caregivers, to care for the elderly. We are looking for individuals with excellent interpersonal skills and a compassionate heart. Who will make sure that our clients receive high quality care and their needs are met. We are searching for Caregivers with qualified credentials to work in the cities of Temecula, Hemet, & Riverside, CA. Currently we have various shift openings. If you are a committed professional Caregiver interested in working in a fast-paced environment, and would like to be part of a Integral team of Caregivers. You are welcomed to apply.
Caregiver Duties:Our Caregivers provide non-medical services and assistance to the elderly. Caregiver must be able to perform the following:
- Assist clients with personal care, including dressing, mobility, medication reminders, personal hygiene, eating and transferring to & from bed/chair.
- Maintain open communication between managers, health care providers, and families, regarding client’s condition.
- Document and report any changes in client’s health status.
- Ensure highest client safety and well-being.
Required Physical Ability:
- Ability to walk up & down stairs.
- Ability to walk up to 6-7 hours be 8-hour shift.
- Ability to stand up to 6-7 hours per 8-hour shift.
- Ability to bend & reach.
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Cleared TB
- Registered Home Care Aide
- Cleared Fingerprints/Livescan
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to problem solve quickly
- Good writing and oral communication skills
- A team player
Required Education: None
Required Experience: None
Required Language: English
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $10.50 – $12.00 /hour
- Hemet, CA
- Sun City, CA
- Temecula, CA
- Riverside, CA
Required Licenses or Certifications
- Registered Home Care Aide with the Dept. of Social Services
- Current CPR/First Aide Certificate
If you meet the qualification requirements, call us to schedule an interview today!
HR: (951) 591-0401
Office Hours: 9:00 – 5:00pm