Benefits of Joining IACC
- Resource to meet and network with like-minded health-care professionals.
- Availability of access to CEUs at frequent classes regarding care-giving topics and monthly meetings.
- Exchanging services and developing lasting relationships
- Increased opportunities to broaden skills and knowledge
- Opportunities to grow both personally and professionally
- Recognition for professional achievements
- Membership Directory allowing you to be able to immediately access the needed services for your patient/resident.
- Current legislative news and links to important information regarding care-giving field along with legal and regulatory reports Access to a useful network of professional contacts that help you solve job-related problems
- Supportive – Working members and Board who do what you do. We understand
- Attend monthly meetings and discuss work challenges with colleagues, many of whom have faced similar problems and may be able to offer guidance and insight
- Best Practice articles and success stories that you can implement immediately
- Website containing current and constantly updated information
- Availability to link your company website with IACC website for added professional exposure and higher listing on search engines
- Annual Conference started by LCSWs who understood your care giving role and continued by a Board of Directors dedicated to the continual improvement of member’s skills and knowledge in the daily care provided for the senior population of the Inland Empire and surrounding communities.
- Participation in the presentation of 3 yearly scholarships in the amount of $500.00 for deserving students participating in their continued education in the health care field.
We are currently not accepting memberships at this time. We will have updates soon.